Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Essential Oils - showed up today
From: Andrew Pye
Date: 9/11/2012, 6:45 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Haha Don't you mean a Megadeath one?? Whitesnake maybe!?

On 09/11/2012, at 6:39 AM, Kevin Yates wrote:

Cut the design out of it and have it sewn onto the back of a denim jacket.

Use it to cover up the  'Slippery when wet' Bon Jovi Tshirt that�s already sewn on there�

: D

Just kidding!

From: Andrew Pye <apye@tpg.com.au>
Date: Friday, 9 November 2012 6:08 AM
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Mine turned up yesterday. I only bought it for the t-shirt and it's shit!

Wash it once and it'll shrink, twist out of shape, never be worn again and is as poor a quality as a 50 cent Bali special. I got a sex pistols one a while back exactly the same and that's what happened to it.

On 08/11/2012, at 10:47 PM, Stephan J�nsch wrote:

Essential Oils Fan Pack arrived in Germany today. Powderworkers get a
special mention in the acknowledgements :).

Cheers,

Stephan

Am 06.11.2012 02:28, schrieb Bawolski:

> Mine shipped a week ago, but I still haven't received it. I believe
> it shipped from New York and I'm in California.

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.   ��