Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Essential Oils - showed up today
From: Gerald Mitchell
Date: 5/11/2012, 9:55 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thanks for the great info Gary.
Anyone know when we here in the US can expect our shipments?
I saw something about US shipments coming later but so far I haven't even received confirmation that its been delivered.
I ordered the same package as you from the Midnight Oil web site.

If anyone has an idea about how long we may have to wait it would be appreciated.

Art

On Nov 5, 2012, at 3:36 AM, Gary Badger wrote:

Like many folks, I expect, today I took proud possession of the Essential Oils compilation CD, correctly sized t-shirt, and Oils shopping bag (huh?).

It turned up with today�s mail.

Beautiful presentation and nice liner notes. The Powderworkers are acknowledged too!