Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] RAGE this evening...
From: Andrew Pye
Date: 4/11/2012, 2:40 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Patrick Swayze an Oils fan! Who knew?!!

Rob and Jim Patrick Swayze fans! Who'd have guessed??!!

At least Rob wasn't at the pottery wheel while Jim assisted with his arms around him as they introduced him. :-S (Having said that, who WOULDN'T tune in to watch that!!??)

On 03/11/2012, at 7:10 AM, Kevin Yates wrote:

Playlist for RAGE tonight, I'm guessing their programming of the clips ends just after 2am�I'm guessing just before the Patrick Swayze and Olivia Newton John clips � but I could be mistaken.

Kev

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.   ��