Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] radio national broadcast
From: Marcelo Leismann
Date: 3/11/2012, 9:32 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

There is a problem with the torrent, it says: torrent banned�

Can you upload the file on some other file transfer page?�

Thanks in advance...

Marcelo from Brazil..

2012/11/2 Stephan J�nsch <stephan.jaensch@googlemail.com>

There's now a link to an on-demand stream here: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/specialbroadcasts/past-programs/

Too bad it was only 9 tracks, the recording quality is great!

I have recorded the podcast stream but its only an 96 kbps mp3 so I hope somebody recorded directly from radio which should be higher quality and puts it up on www.dimeadozen.org

Cheers,

Stephan

Am 02.11.2012 11:52, schrieb Endurance Dancer:

well, I don't know about everyone else, but I that rn broadcast left me winded.
where can I podcast it, if at all?
I could even hear meself yell out " yes! yes! yes! " at the start of progress.