Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] RAGE this evening...
From: Joanne Blackbourn
Date: 3/11/2012, 6:40 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

Looks to me like Kev's referring to the programming that Rob & Jim are doing, not the playing of Oils clips. Usually the hosts choose about 40 songs, Rage plays a selection with occasional intros from the hosts, then finish off with loads of clips from the actual bands the hosts are in. Looks like Rob & Jim have eclectic tastes.

You never know Kev, Patrick Swayze singing 'She's Like the Wind' may have a very special meaning for one of the guys...  :-O surprise

Cheers, Joanne :)