Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Rare Oils on ABC Radio National
From: Andrew Pye
Date: 27/10/2012, 10:11 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Is this likely to be available as a  podcast?

On 27/10/2012, at 9:59 AM, Gary Badger wrote:

Yes, this is from the Canberra shows. Details at http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/specialbroadcasts/midnight-oil2c-canberra-2009/4318932

The difference is that this will be a mixed soundboard recording of broadcast quality; those versions circulating until now (that I am aware of) are all audience recordings.