Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Oils coffee table book ?
From: "mark" <mkalfat@hotmail.com>
Date: 22/09/2012, 8:22 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

would be a great idea to include this in the box set would make a nice package along with say sticker set of each album cover etc..

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, david earle <canadavros@...> wrote:

Having just borrowed a copy of the Chisel book from the library, I'd say the MO could come up with something just as good - perhaps they could release it as a companion to the box set...