Midnight Oil

Subject: Photos of pedals
From: "ribman_64" <rob48@liveonthe.net>
Date: 22/09/2012, 6:37 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Posted by oceanside.
???  Either they're my photos or I have the almost exact same ones!  Krustyfries and Endurance Dancer watched on while I was up on stage dancing with about 5 other invitees to dance and cheer the new year in at midnight. Lismore NYE 98/99? as I recall. I took my camera onto stage with me and in between whirling around I leant over the fellas shoulders and snapped their pedals. The funny bit was I snapped Bones pedal(s?) too. They were mildly amused at my silly fanism.
I took a photo of the mosh pit from on stage too. Must dig it out for a spot of "spot me".
Cheers
 "ribman"