Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Essential Oils
From: chris verdich
Date: 19/09/2012, 11:31 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Yeah a bit rough that first response.
The bag comment was a joke and obviously wasted on particular readers ...
Sense of humour required ....moving along

Sent from my iPhone

On 19/09/2012, at 10:07 AM, "Tali" <Talisyn@aol.com> wrote:

Great, Chris, Adrian. So those of us that are excited about the release are "fawning sycophants?"  because, what, you didn't get what you wanted or expected?
And now its ok to take that frustration and disappointment out on fellow workers in so many insults and personal attacks?