Midnight Oil

Subject: Melbourne & Sydney CD shops
From: "Koala Sprint" <koala.sprint@gmail.com>
Date: 14/09/2012, 7:12 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi all,

I have a favour to ask of our Melbourne and Sydney friends.
When I lived in London I had a well worn path through the city, weaving my way from west to east past the best of the city's CD stores. It would keep me busy all day.
Can anyone recommend CD stores to visit in these two wonderful cities? I hope to be there in a few months and want to be prepared. I'm more interested in second hand stores where I can find some gems from obscure Aussie bands.
It's been 8 years since I was in Sydney and a shameful 16 since Melbourne so am not even sure old hangouts like Au-go-go and Batman records still exist.

Apologies if you get this twice as I've posted it to another group.

Cheers

Stephen