Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] RE: website / new release
From: =?windows-1252?Q?Stephan_J=E4nsch?= <stephan.jaensch@googlemail.com>
Date: 12/09/2012, 4:55 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Also in the news on Jim's Site:

"There has been some activity to do with a new Midnight Oil release, stay tuned."

Huge, indeed!

Cheers,

Stephan

Am 12.09.2012 06:49, schrieb The Oilman:

Huge news Jeremy! Thanks for passing that along.
on a side Powderworker note, I went to see THE FIXX in concert last month, ran into some big Oils fans, was cool to chat and catch up. I think one of them was on Powderworks for a while. Was cool. Let me tell you, mentioning you are mentioned (not by name) in the Willie's Bar and Grill book holds WAY MORE weight with a Oils fan than it does to your average Joe!
Todd