Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Head injuries singlet wanted
From: "dingus_mcgee" <dingus_mcgee@yahoo.com>
Date: 25/07/2012, 12:10 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

looks like the original t with the album cover has been replaced with a different screen with Pete at the mic.  that being the case ebay is probably going to be your best bet. its odd because my daughter bought one for herself a few months back and it was the album cover screen.  good luck!

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Endurance Dancer <quiltybuckle@...> wrote:

Im after a website to get a new Head Injuries singlet, or T shirt to replace my long retired old one, which can never be worn any more as its soooo old and tatty. Where can I get one?

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"