Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Birdman
From: "jsprint74" <jsprint74@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 8/07/2012, 6:19 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Yep, that's my fave. I've heard another live version that was recorded just before the Recovery TV appearance, but it was very poor sound quality.
Jim.

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Kevin Yates <kyates@...> wrote:

I haven't heard many versions – but this is my favourite…from Recovery years ago, follows on from Advance Aust Fair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUehEr5NCPM

Guessing this chord progression a precursor to Bullroarer?

Kev

From: Frosty <frostyvesper@...<mailto:frostyvesper@...>>
Date: Sunday, 8 July 2012 11:04 AM
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au<mailto:powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au<mailto:powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>>
Cc: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au<mailto:powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au<mailto:powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>>
Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Birdman

Did anyone ever get a decent video or audio rip of this show?

Frosty

On 07/07/2012, at 8:59 AM, Tom Spencer <tr_espen@...<mailto:tr_espen@...>> wrote:

Even the live version of Birdman does seem a bit stilted in comparison, but have you seen this live version of Massacres (and 18 others):

http://www.moshcam.com/the-break/the-annandale-hotel-789.aspx#/17-massacres

(30 seconds of ads at the beginning)

-- Disclaimer:  The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.
Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.