Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Birdman
From: Chris
Date: 8/07/2012, 2:55 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Yeah, I've got one, and I gave instructions to a few other people at the time. It was a bit technically involved to do then, and I think they've made life harder since, but I haven't retested my method. Proper rip of the original stream, no reencoding or anything else to degrade the quality further.

Anyway, contact me off list if you want to discuss it further...

- Chris

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Frosty <frostyvesper@gmail.com> wrote:

No I meant a recording of the moshcam stream Annandale gig....

On 08/07/2012, at 11:14 AM, Tom Spencer <tr_espen@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

You mean the original Oils tune? I thought the "Anth-oil-ogy" was great, and this Annandale gig is great...