Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Beds Are Burning (Live) 1992 - Music Video?
From: "Adrian" <hooperadrianr@yahoo.com>
Date: 23/04/2012, 8:00 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Thanks Jeremy.  At the risk of being pummeled for hijacking this thread, are we talking the "I like beards, Focus and Jethro Tull" Used & Abused clip from '77 or the official, post "we just walked up to the Oxford Funhouse after our set at French's and saw Radio Birdman" Used & Abused clip of '78?

Adrian

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, "jeremy peisley" <jp1975@...> wrote:

It's was done on the same shoot for the used & abused clip. Run by night
clip pete is wearing a surfing with a spoon singlet & has red shirt tied
round his head a-la the expoloding head style

As for uploading it, having never done it , it probably ain't that hard, but
i don't have the time for it.

From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
<mailto:powderworks%40yahoogroups.com.au>
<mailto:powderworks%40yahoogroups.com.au>
Subject: Re: [powderworks] Beds Are Burning (Live) 1992 - Music Video?

Back to the original post - any links for the Beds clip that came out with
the Scream in Blue single?

Kev

From: Bawolski <bawolski@>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 00:09:29 -0400
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
<mailto:powderworks%40yahoogroups.com.au> >

That's it! Thanks a lot for the link.

From: miss <miss_penelope_loves_you@>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:24:34 +0000
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
<mailto:powderworks%40yahoogroups.com.au> >

Hello,

Midnight Oil released in 1992 Beds Are Burning (Live). Was there a music
video clip for this? They did have a music video clip for the single
Sometimes (Live) released in 1992. I'm pretty sure I saw one back then on
Australia MTV with Richard Wilkins hosting it? It seems impossible to
find.

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the
BCEC Security Gateway, and is believed to be clean. Brisbane Catholic
Education however gives no warranties that this e-mail is free from
computer
viruses or other defects. Except for responsibilities implied by law that
cannot be excluded, Brisbane Catholic Education, its employees and agents
will not be responsible for any loss, damage or consequence arising from
this e-mail. --