Midnight Oil

Subject: JACK HOWARD LIVE INTERVIEW TONIGHT!
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 18/04/2012, 8:33 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Midnight Oil

Hi Everyone;

The mighty Jack Howard from the Hunnas and sometimes The Oils will be interviewed live on radio 3MDR 97.1fm tonight in about 30mins at 9pm.
Livestream on the web www.3mdr.com

Listen in and fire any questions now to this address, I will attempt to read them before we go live!

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"
From: Joanne Blackbourn <red_banksia@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 01:40:54 -0700
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

The only time I've seen PG mentioned recently was in the tv guide for Channel 7 in Oz:
Doesn't mention the date when PG appears, but if we (all) miss it, looks like they have their shows up online for a week afterwards. Woohoo!!
In the meantime, 775 likes on FB for PG's birthday :)