Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Backsliders at the Oakleigh caravan Club report
From: Stuart Tangye
Date: 1/03/2012, 8:46 am

Re: [powderworks] Backsliders at the Oakleigh caravan Club report

Midnight Oil

For those in Sydney, the Backsliders will be playing at the Annandale Hotel on April 1st. And that’s no joke!

http://backsliders.com.au/tour-dates/

Cheers

Stu

Assoc Prof. Stuart Tangye

NHMRC Senior Research Fellow
Immunology Program
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
384 Victoria St
Darlinghurst.
Sydney. NSW. 2010.
AUSTRALIA

Phone       +61 2 9295 8455
Mobile      +61 (0) 413 390 306
Fax          +61 2 9295 8404
e-mail   s.tangye@garvan.org.au
http://www.garvan.org.au

that it is. my question is "why wasn't this gig announced?" surely with all the insiders on this list, someone could have "leaked" this. or did I miss something?

Miron

How could people get so unkind?