Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Writer Andrew McMillan dies
From: "Brian B" <brian@wesmax.net>
Date: 3/02/2012, 1:39 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I have had inquiries for all 4 copies that I have. However, only 2 of the 4 have paid so far, if you are interested I can add you to my waiting list, there is alreay one person on the waiting list.

Brian

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, "Brian B" <brian@...> wrote:

Nathan - Thank you for sharing the video.

For those in the US interested in a copy of "Strict Rules", about 3 years ago I arranged a group buy with the publisher for a case of the books for the Powdies here in the US. (The book was and is very expensive to buy new here in the US.) I have 3-4 copies left from the group buy, if anyone is interested please let me know, the cost of the book with domestic US shipping is $29.19.

Brian

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, david earle <canadavros@> wrote:

If any of you get the chance to read Strict rules, give it a go. (I "loaned" my copy to someone sometime last century and haven't see it since).
It contains some great descriptions of the various shenanigans on the tour that still stick in my mind - like the support band Swamp jockeys parachuting in to a gig, and PG and Garry Morris standing toe to toe during a heated argument.
Very sad news - thanks for the video Nathan.

Cheers
David