Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Box Set Delayed
From: "mark" <mkalfat@hotmail.com>
Date: 24/01/2012, 6:04 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I am sure that clips and stuff from that era is not that rare and would be alot more common , The die-hard fans would freak out and be over the moon if we saw some early and rare footage from 1977 to 1981 , stuff thats never been seen before.

even early interviews with the band would be cool , as the 1980 sounds donny sutherland interview mentions that was petes second ever interview , which begs the question what and when was the first one ??

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, No Mai <olidemitjanit@...> wrote:

Actually, I would like to see some live footage from Breathe-Redneck-Capricornia era...