Midnight Oil

Subject: Oils Bootlegs
From: "oggob" <holland.brett@gmail.com>
Date: 10/12/2011, 9:52 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi All,

I'll get straight to the point, there are a few websites out there that reference various bootlegs exist, but it's hard to track them down.

I only got to see them a couple of times and I'm hoping to track down those specific shows which are.

19 Aug 2000 - State Theatre, Sydney
28 Sep 2001 - Parramatta Leagues Club, Sydney

If anyone can point me in the right direction in obtaining these 2 concerts, this would be fantastic.

There was also another night at the State Theatre (22 Aug 2000), which was simulcast on Triple M which I have on cassette, if someone has that also this would be great and saves me converting that to an mp3.

Thanks and Cheers!
Brett