Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] News on Jim's Site
From: koala sprint
Date: 4/06/2011, 12:38 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Come on. Someone leak the tracklisting!!!1
Is it September yet?

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Chris <seeker42@gmail.com> wrote:

"Unseen film" are words I like. Quite a lot ;o)

Actually, the whole message implies that this boxset is going to be
significantly more substantial than a box full of CD's. Hope it works
out better for them than H&C's Horn of Plenty - I picked that up for
$50, and whilst I appreciated the bargain, I doubt H&C appreciated
seeing their premium product on the clearance table!

- Chris