Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Meeting PG last night
From: tomspencer@eml.cc
Date: 8/05/2011, 11:44 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Cheer up.  Maybe it isn't all gone, and he still keeps some of it in a
jar.

In fact, I had a secret email from the Midnight Oil office.  They claim
that he goes back and visits the jar, on every second weekend; signs it
out, takes it for a stroll down the beach, and buys it a pistachio
gelati.

On Sun, 08 May 2011 00:42 +0000, "John McCrory "
<johnmccrory36@hotmail.com> wrote:
Sadly the PG we once knew is no longer with us & all the credibility
built up over the years has gone.....

Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

From: Stuart Fenech

It's clearly so easy - there's only one thing to do - go get elected
and do better - go on...

Yahoo!7 Groups Links