Midnight Oil

Subject: NMOC: Foo Fighters on Channel [V] this Sat.
From: "Gary Badger" <garybadger67@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 28/03/2011, 8:38 pm
To: "Powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

The webmaster of the Foo Fighters Live.com site contacted me and asked if I could record to DVD and share (via DIME) the following:

Foo Fighters : Wasting Light On The Harbor, broadcast on Channel [V] on April 2nd at 11am.

I have a DVD recorder but I don’t have Foxtel, so I can’t oblige. But I thought there might be a powderworker with a fondness for the Foo Fighters who might care to, perhaps?

If there’s anyone out there who can assist, can you please let me know so I can put you in touch with him?

Thanks,

Gary.