Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Lost my Yahoo Id [4 Attachments]
From: Frosty!
Date: 16/03/2011, 5:27 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

This is so cool! The P&P clip has been on high rotation on Music Max lately. I love the way Rob throws it around while he's playing it.

Frosty

On 16/03/2011, at 7:21 AM, Jon Gifford wrote:

Hello All

Pete gave me this kit when i was around 12 to practice on, about a
year later he came and got it for the P&P video clip.
After that i didn't see it again....

He told me they had used it for a bit of recording and some gig's
around Byron and after that he gave it to his Guitarist who had 9 kids
for them to practice on. That was 1993!!!

Last week i ran into the youngest son Jera and asked him what ever
happened to the old Gracy ?

He said it was sitting in the back of his Dad's shed in Suffolk Park
and if i wanted it to go get it.......So i did.

She is a little worse for wear and is weathered but she still has
life left in her!!

Anyway i thought you powder-workers would enjoy seeing this old kit....

Cheers Jon