Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Favorite covers
From: Barry James
Date: 24/02/2011, 6:59 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
CC: Barry James <bajames60@bigpond.com>

My favourite album covers would be the first 2 albums + the Species Disease EP.
Reminds me of when i first started seeing the band back in the late 70's early 80's & they were still playing pubs.

Cheers, Bazza.
On 24 Feb 2011, at 7:51 PM, Adrian wrote:

This is my favourite cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIEDqBrBEs

--- In powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au, Avui potser dem� <olidemitjanit@...> wrote:

> Hey folks, what are you favorite Oils covers?
>
> I really like the Blue Sky Mining singles covers, Bedlam Bridge and Forgotten Years...
>
> I read somewhere that someone in the band didn�t like the ESMoon cover. I agree with him.
>
> cheers

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a new topic
Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group
<image.tiff>Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribeTerms of Use
.

<image.tiff>