Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Favorite covers
From: Stefan Hurzeler9
Date: 23/02/2011, 10:02 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Midnight Oil

I didn't dislike the cover of ESM at all, but I wonder what the band would have thought to have been more suitable. I guess my fave cover art is for "Breathe". (and the similar red fish on the "Underwater" single")

From: olidemitjanit@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:47:19 +0000
Subject: [powderworks] Favorite covers

Hey folks, what are you favorite Oils covers?

I really like the Blue Sky Mining singles covers, Bedlam Bridge and Forgotten Years...

I read somewhere that someone in the band didnĀ“t like the ESMoon cover. I agree with him.

cheers