Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] FW: beds are burning article
From: Kate Adams
Date: 13/02/2011, 2:01 am
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Isn't Bedz R Burnin a hot sex song ... I'm confoozed!

Seriously, he's mischaracterizing the US fringe and their minority of wackos in the US House as a majority of Americans. McCain and Palin lost because the pandered to a dim minority of the US electorate that is dispersed across wide swaths of rural America - which doesn't get quite the rural state electoral handicap that it does in oz.
Sent from my iPod

On Feb 12, 2011, at 2:16 AM, Miron Mizrahi <mironmizrahi@yahoo.com> wrote:

nothing. you can find something wrong with anything. this guy insists on doing it with Beds. he misses the point, but such attempts usually do. ignore.
.Miron

How could people get so unkind?