Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Oil Drums
From: david earle
Date: 31/01/2011, 7:06 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Hi Jeff,

You can most likely obtain it via getting your local library to do an interlibrary loan from the NLA. Contacting the copyright owner might be necessary if you want to photocopy it. No guarantees, but my philosophy is if you don't ask, you don't get.

Cheers
David

From: jscott@iinet.net.au
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:53:16 +0800
Subject: [powderworks] Oil Drums

g'day all

my son has started playing drums which may sound like a nightmare but given my extensive guitar collection is actually pretty cool!  (We played our first song together the other night - Short Memory)

Now I remember many years ago seeing a book of drum music for a number of Oils songs, called "Oil Drums".  What I'm wondering is whether anyone has any idea where I might be able to get one these days?  Or if anyone has one they no longer need?

jeff...