Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Oil Drums
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 30/01/2011, 11:14 pm

The National Library is a little far away...  And given that photocopying sheet music is expressly forbidden under the Copyright Act I don't think they'll do that for me either!

From: jscott@iinet.net.au
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:53:16 +0800
Subject: [powderworks] Oil Drums

g'day all

my son has started playing drums which may sound like a nightmare but given my extensive guitar collection is actually pretty cool!  (We played our first song together the other night - Short Memory)

Now I remember many years ago seeing a book of drum music for a number of Oils songs, called "Oil Drums".  What I'm wondering is whether anyone has any idea where I might be able to get one these days?  Or if anyone has one they no longer need?

jeff...