Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Favourite Oils memorabilia? [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: "Francis, Garvin" <garvin.francis@pmc.gov.au>
Date: 21/01/2011, 7:49 am
To: "'powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au'" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

My fav piece isn’t mine, but rather my mate who scored a piece that is just ‘priceless’.

Oils gig on Gold Coast – Capricornia tour (their last) and Hirsty tosses the drumsticks into the crowd.  My mate’s wife launches a leap that Leo Barry would have been proud of and clutches one of the previous sticks.

As a gift to her husband, she had it mounted with the farewell message from the band.  BTW – She got Hirsty to sign the stick too.

Garv

IMPORTANT: This message, and any attachments to it, contains information
that is confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional or
other privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
must not review, copy, disseminate or disclose its contents to any other
party or take action in reliance of any material contained within it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return email informing them of the mistake and delete all copies of the
message from your computer system.