Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Favourite Oils memorabilia?
From: koala sprint
Date: 19/01/2011, 12:42 am
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

I remember seeing that t-shirt in a tiny shop in Northern Ireland once. I went back to buy it, but it was gone and I never saw it again. It was a cool shirt.
My favourite is my Blue Sky Mining t-shirt. Not rare in the slightest, but it's the rock t-shirt I've worn the most. I still love it despite just about covering my expanding belly.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Tom <tomspencer@eml.cc> wrote:

Are there any more of those T-shirts that have a map of the Solar System/Universe, with the words 'Space for rent', 'No good offer refused' (or words to that effect)?