Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Favourite Oils memorabilia?
From: Oilyshark
Date: 17/01/2011, 9:12 pm
To: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Hi Stephan....thanks for the acknowledgement. Glad it went to someone who really appreciates.

Sent from my iPhone

On 17/01/2011, at 5:35 AM, Stephan Jänsch <stephan.jaensch@googlemail.com> wrote:

My favourite Oils memorabilia will always be the 'Oil Rags'. I'm lucky
enough to own all six of them, the last one through a most generous
donation from a member of this list. Thanks again mate, you know who you
are! The Species Deceases board game is pretty cool, too.

Cheers,

Stephan