Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Drums of Heaven MTV Unplugged
From: Tim Gormann
Date: 16/01/2011, 8:42 pm

Hi folks,

I'd love to know where I could download this exact same song as well. I've actually been downloading a torrent of the MTV Unplugged concert for weeks and weeks, (months?) now and have stalled at 98.2%.

There's 5 incomplete tracks and the other 4, I have from other sources, but Drums of Heaven is the one I want the most, (such an underrated song!) So if anyone would be kind enough to seed it, I and the other 10 or so people who are trying to download the concert would really appreciate it. (I downloaded the torrent through btjunkie if that's important?)

Thanks very much - back to lurking now.

Tim

Drums of Heaven MTV Unplugged

Posted by: "Dyna Buntine" dynajamie@yahoo.com.au   dynajamie

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm (EST)

Hi everyone. Long time Powderworker very rare contributor.

After many years of neglect I have finally found the time to
sort through/develop my (currently very small) live Oils collection.

Anyway it turns out that my copy of the Oils live on MTV has a faulty Drums of Heaven. I was wondering if anyone might be able to supply me with a replacement copy or point me to where I might be able to download one?
I am also trying to put together the definitive Capitol Theatre
concert and although I am currently short a number of songs but one that I am not sure about is Sweet Georgia Brown. Was this played at the Capitol or was it at the Sydney Entertainment Theatre a year later? If it was from the Capitol gig and someone could provide a copy I would be greatly appreciative.
There used to be an ftp site where a lot of very rare Oils was readily available but it doesn't seem to be working now a days.
Cheers
James