Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Drums of Heaven MTV Unplugged
From: Dyna Buntine
Date: 15/01/2011, 8:29 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

The following Powderworks compilation apparently has Wedding Cake Island from the Capitol but I suspect it is incorrect as it says 1983 (this is also where I got the idea that they performed Sweet Georgia Brown at the Capitol).

Also for those who are interested the demo of Ghost is currently on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evdiIbq718s

James

BYTES AND ABACUS AND LIGHTS

CAS USA [no catalog number]
Availability details from the Powderworks E-mail list (see Page 258)
Powderworks (Demo 1978)
Short Memory (Live - 16/04/93 from unaired segment of MTV Unplugged)
Land
Forgotten Years (Live - 12/05/90)
Ships of Freedom
Sell My Soul (Live - 27/07/93)
Profiteers (Live - 18/01/81)
Interview with Peter Garrett (second TV interview - 1982)
Put Down That Weapon (Live - 06/07/90)
Tell Me The Truth (from Alternative NRG)
Feeding Frenzy (Live - 23/06/93)
My Country (12" Leap of Logic Mix)
Surfing With a Spoon (Live - 05/06/93)
Back on the Borderline (Live - 11/82 from Capitol Theatre)
Truganini (Short Road Train Mix)
In The Valley (Live - 16/04/93)
Interview with Peter Garrett regarding Wedding Cake Island (1982)
Wedding Cake Island (Live - 1983 from Capitol Theatre)
Sweet Georgia Brown (Live - 1983 from Capitol Theatre)
Kolele Mai