Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: LMOC Qld Floods
From: Andrew Pye
Date: 14/01/2011, 2:49 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

They could hold it at ANZ / QE2 stadium where they had the M1 concert a few years ago. They held the Commonwealth Games there as well so it's plenty big enough. Show grounds would be available as well as any number of venues around SE Qld e.g. Gold Coast show grounds where they hold the big day out. I'm sure something will be organised because it's going to be needed for those people affected. Whether the Oils play or not is another thing but it would be a nice silver lining in what at the moment is a very dark cloud.

On 14/01/2011, at 2:20 PM, Kate Clarke wrote:

The sad thing is the concert wouldnt be in brisbane! Everything is a total mess. Suncorp under water. God only knows what was in that water..... black and sludgy = not good! Now its humid, so mosquito breeding is next.....