Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Andrew McMillan
From: david earle
Date: 23/11/2010, 3:14 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Read Strict rules when it came out years ago, and lent it to a friend- haven't seen it since!

A travelogue of Andrew's time with MO during the Blackfella/Whitefella tour, any p'worker should try and track a copy down - amongst other things, it contains stuff about he genesis of the D&D songs, and a nice description of an argument between PG and Garry Morris

Having been through a similar experience myself, all I can say is it really really REALLY sucks - hope he can put it all behind him and get back to the writing!

Cheers
David