Midnight Oil

Subject: Historic INXS recordings
From: "petert232323" <petert23@comcast.net>
Date: 23/11/2010, 6:15 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Okay, not much Oils content here, except that Gary Morris managed both the Oils and INXS, and in fact I saw at least one gig where they played together (INXS opened, it was 1980 or so).  But the anniversary of Michael Hutchence's death inspired me to complete a project and get these old recordings out there!   So, I'm torrenting some old old recordings, from before INXS first album, here's the link... and if you're not on DimeADozen, I'll get them on The Trader's Den in 24 hours or so, that's got open membership... enjoy!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=332422