Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] cold live at the chapel
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 21/11/2010, 5:47 pm

The whole show was webcast, and a portion of it was on TV.

The TV portion was included on Vol 1 of the Anthoilogy compilation DVD, which if you can use BitTottent is still available at http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14638

I have the full webcast files somewhere but they are pretty low quality.

jeff...