Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Sat. Night at the Capitol "truck mixes"/ D&D #1 :)
From: James Warren
Date: 26/10/2010, 3:10 pm
To: RM
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Nice. You're absolutely right. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

On Oct 25, 2010, at 10:08 PM, RM wrote:

That's ok.  The USA's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is only a footnote in the holistic history of human musical experience ...
So it may be a travesty for you TITS, HITLC it's all still cool.  :)
Let's Rock!

On 26/10/2010 1:29 PM, James Warren wrote:

Ok, so why are the Oils only a footnote at the USA's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland? It's a travesty HITS.