Midnight Oil

Subject: Chords for recent works
From: RM
Date: 19/10/2010, 11:27 am
To: "Powderworks@yahoo" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Peace be upon your heart and mind,

(I was kind of sick of saying Hi or Greetings ...)

Does anyone have a trove of chord charts for recent Oils-alumni works? I'm wanting to play a few in our bush-folk band, like "Doesn't take a house", "Hungry Mile" etc, to play alongside old ditties like Home Among the Gumtrees, Waltzing Matilda etc.  I'm looking for folky, bushy Australian stuff mainly, not-too-rocky-or-arty stuff.  Things that I can hold together credibly with one Slim-Dusty voice and one easy-rhythm guitar if needed.

I have all the MO music books, so that stuff is not in the radar ...

Any leads or personal stashes?

Rob