Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: [powderworks] Flat Chat - worth buying?
From: Michael Blackwood
Date: 16/10/2010, 11:07 pm
To: Oils Powderworks

NTSC is the North American video format for VHS and DVD, PAL is the European & Australian format.  If I buy the Aus release of Best of Both Worlds, I won't be able to watch it on my DVD player, but my new PC's DVD player can handle PAL it so I'll watch it on that.

From: vive_les_ours@hotmail.com
To: blackwood_michael@hotmail.com; powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 00:59:18 +0200

which album is NTSC ?
well, for me Flat Chat is the same songs as on the albums... so buy it if you are a fan or if you don't have all the albums ^^

To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au
From: blackwood_michael@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:44:08 -0200
Subject: [powderworks] Flat Chat - worth buying?

Hey, Powderworkers!

If you've got all the albums the track are sourced from, is it worth it to buy Flat Chat?  Are the songs remastered?  Is the quality noticeably improved?

Also, is there any Oz online store that's known for good prices and cheap shipping to North America?  (I need to get Best of Both Worlds as well.  I was waiting for a NTSC release, but it guess it's never gonna happen.)

Mike