Midnight Oil

Subject: PG's role in the new cabinet
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 11/09/2010, 2:29 pm
To: powderworks

http://www.theage.com.au/national/gillard-announces-her-team-20100911-155ou.html

... Peter Garrett retains his place in cabinet despite being responsible for
the botched home insulation scheme, but he loses the environment  portfolio to
take responsibility for schools, early childhood and youth ...

not sure if this means education minister. sounds logical but considering the
staggering amount of ministers (why the hell do we need "employment
participation and childcare" as a minister) I would not be surprised if it
didn't

the good news is that we dont have a minister to count all the ministers

 Miron

How could people get so unkind?