Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Something like this
From: Miron Mizrahi
Date: 28/08/2010, 10:34 am
To: powderworks

Midnight Oil

It was not politics. at least not in the policy sense of the word. This govt ran its policies like a PR campaign - everything rose and fell by the Monday morning poll. throwing a bone to the hungry (aka "the buck stops with me but I am demoting Pete") is the most natural choice. but sadly we live in an era where reporters who look like bullfrogs shape policy more than the policy makers themselves

as much as it pains me to say this, I almost miss Howard. at least he stuck to his guns on most occasions. regrettable as some of these guns may have been

Miron

How could people get so unkind?