Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Peter Garrett protection of whales Bullshit
From: RM
Date: 2/08/2010, 1:25 pm
To: "Powderworks@yahoo" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

This is worth reading - at least it is formed up as a proper research paper.
http://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/bitstream/2123/1897/1/Desalination%20Plants.pdf

Many sources of further decent reference material are cited in it if you want to go deeper.

My browse of the conclusions and recommendations infer

About the author:
http://www.aclca.asn.au/young-achiever-award
http://au.linkedin.com/pub/rashad-danoun/1b/b09/43

I've sent the author a note that I've cited their material here, for if they want to have a look in.

RM

On 2/08/2010 8:50 AM, david earle wrote:

Hi Phil,

More info please - a link to a news article or something.

Cheers
David