Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Ridiculous covers that would have worked ...
From: "The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>
Date: 28/06/2010, 9:20 am
To: <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "Terry Johnson" <tenacious@cyberback.com>

Terry, I'm sure you have the We Gotta Get Outta This Place somewhere, they did it at MTV Unplugged and if they did it there, I'm sure its been done elsewhere as well! We knew what Costello song you meant :-)

t.

From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au]
On Behalf Of Tribe Goddard

One of my fav songs is "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place", love the
original Animals version, and the Angels and Oils versions but I'm not
familiar with the Costello one, what album can I find it on?