Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] "But I elected KRudd!"
From: Chris
Date: 24/06/2010, 8:57 pm
To: RM
CC: "Powderworks@yahoo" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM, RM <ribman@gmail.com> wrote:

You're not the only one making this statement Chris, so I'm going to debate the point to the contrary ...

Julia Gillard most certainly was elected!� And by a highly democratic process which is very widely publicly known:�

Oh, I absolutely agree! The process has (for once) worked exactly as it should have done.

Regardless, I think it would have been a nice SYMBOLIC gesture had the Australian people put their trust in a female leader.

Sorry, a bit of a fine distinction that I should've made in the first place.

- Chris