Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] PG backflip
From: Nathan Arrowsmith
Date: 24/06/2010, 9:10 am
To: Miron Mizrahi
CC: powderworks <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

He didn't say he supported Rudd, he said he supported the Prime Minister. I thought that was a clever thing to say - whoever the Prime Minister is!

On 24/06/2010 8:34 AM, Miron Mizrahi wrote:

yesterday on Lateline, PG was being interviewed by Tony Jones, one of if not THE most smug TV personalities. PG conducted himself very well and resisted being sucked into making some sensationalist comment. he did however say he supported Rudd (transcript here - http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2010/s2935401.htm).

today this appeared in The Age: http://www.theage.com.au/national/garrett-throws-support-behind-gillard-20100624-yzoi.html

it used to be that "pornography was a question of geography". maybe we should rephrase this to be "politics changes as the time zone ticks"

I wish horses behaved like this. I could bet on the winner at the Melbourne Cup

Miron

How could people get so unkind?