Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] The Break shows
From: Chris
Date: 22/05/2010, 10:50 am
To: Dan Brunner
CC: "powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I haven't been to the latest shows (can't stand the Hoodoo Guru's), but I'll be going to at least one of the the upcoming shows (the Annandale again, or perhaps Newcastle, depending on how I feel at the time).

Whichever one I go to, I'll be taping, and you'll be able to find it here (and only here, thanks to the Office seemingly not understanding that free publicity is nearly always a good thing).

Remind me to get my microphones sorted out before then ;o)

- Chris

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 6:42 AM, Dan Brunner <dmanwi@yahoo.com> wrote:

Has anyone been recording the latest shows by The Break? Anyone willing to trade them?

Dan