Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Ghostwriters 1st album
From: "Magnus Holmgren" <oznut@swipnet.se>
Date: 18/05/2010, 7:10 pm
To: "Powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I've got a spare copy (German issue with different cover sleeve). The CD itself is in bad condition so I will throw in a CDR copy in case it won't play.

If anyone is interested just send me a mail. I can do a trade for whatever. Or you can pay my postage costs via PayPal.

/Lucky bastard

PS. Anyone else think that 2010 has been a fantastic year so far from post-oils releases? The Break is fantastic stuff and I love the Shameless Seamus CD.