Midnight Oil

Subject: RE: Oilslive
From: "Jeff and Jane Scott" <jscott@iinet.net.au>
Date: 11/04/2010, 5:43 pm
To: "'Patrice BRUHAT'" <patrice.bruhat@free.fr>, <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I’m still seeding it, but I'm not on 24 hours a day.  But I am there right
now!

It's probably a good idea on this one to get you Bit Torrent client to
download the first album as a priority - then you can listen to that one
while downloading the second album etc, rather than waiting to get the
entire set before hearing any of it.

jeff...

From: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au